Booking terms and conditions:
- Riding is a risk sport and holds potential danger, and that all horses may react unpredictably on occasions
- We advise all persons participating in any equestrian activity to ensure that they have adequate personal accident insurance
- We allocate horses to riders taking into account experience and suitability; however all riders retain the right not to ride a horse allotted to them. Quob Stables reserves the right to makes changes to the lessons or instructors, including cancellations if necessary, in every circumstance we will endeavour to notify clients of such changes.
- All clients must wear a riding hat approved to current BHS Standard whenever participating in riding activities or leading horses. All clients are asked to wear suitable footwear and to wear gloves
- All clients must not mount their horse or pony without an instructor present.
- Clients are asked not to wear jewellery of any description when riding or in the stable area
- Clients are requested to inform Quob Stables if any of the information is altered
- We retain the right to terminate a client contract if we feel necessary.
- Payment must be made in full at time of booking. A cancellation fee for booked activities becomes payable if the mandatory 24 hour cancellation period is not given. No refunds will be given on lessons except in the form of vouchers or a credit on the client’s account.
Full length trousers, boots with a small heel and with my shoulders covered. NO SHORTS OR ¾ LENGTH TROUSERS, NO TRAINERS, NO STRAPPY TOPS
Quob Stables strongly recommends that after 6 weeks or riding you purchase your own riding hat
Here at Quob Stables, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account, such as booking lessons on our diary system. Our Client Registration Forms are required for health and safety reasons and are entered onto our diary system. We keep Client Registration forms on file in a secure room (accessible by staff only) and they are kept for as long as our insurance company deem necessary. In the event of any injury and incident, you details may also be made available to Insurers and other concerned parties. We run CCTV in certain areas of the premises, and occasionally save clips of any incidents that maybe shared with our insurers or concerned parties. If you wish to opt out or erase your data from our system and storage at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for data form.